Thursday, June 16, 2005


~(^o^)3 :: BiTcH Here, BiTcH ThErE, BiTcH EvEryWheRe.. :: ~(^o^)3

Well I am back...

I sit back on the armchair wondering what I have been doing for the past few years. I wonder if I m content with the life that I am leading now. Maybe I am content with my present life. However it can be bad or good in some scenes of my life. Should I tell you about my life?

Well, I can say I am a full certificated BITCH. Born to be WILD. Born to be a BITCH. I have no regrets being a BITCH. I was once a "HIGHLY PROFILED" BITCH in the circle of my friends of my handicap. Everyone in the circle know me and my own name. They had heard so much about me. I ain't afraid to let them know much about me. It is me who wanted this life long time ago. I have no regrets stepping out to create many chapters of my life story. Once an innocent convent girl, then a wild rebellious bitch. I want to give this life up but I can't as it was me who created all the different chapters of my life story. Each chapter carries different story of different theme. Each chapter carries different meaning as well.

I hate to be compared with the other female bitches who can be MORE BITCHY than me. Well, I m glad to be a CERTIFICATED BITCH. If not, i won't be here.. If I was not a bitch, I must be an idiot. I can dare compare this and that girl to myself. I would say that girl is too BITCHY but luckily I ain't. All is but a lie. I can be even more BITCHY than that girl in my own STYLISH WAYS of being ONE. Being bitchy does not mean that I wear TOO SUPER SEXY. Being bitchy has many meanings and ways of showing that "YOU ARE THE BITCH" label.

Finally, I have decided to be a STRAIGHT BITCH.. STRAIGHT-TALKING BITCH.. BIG BREASTED BITCH (yes I own a BIG PAIR OF ASSETS. Any problems?) I m ABSOLUTELY GLAD to be a BITCH... No one can compare the BITCHING with me..... I_I

Profile

A FrEquEnT PaTrOn Of HeReEn SpiNeLLi WhO waS BoRn On The FouRth Day oF tHe eLEveNth MONtH. WeLL KnOWn aS a SaSSy GoDDeSS By FrIEnds. LiVeS wiTh PaReNts aNd TaNiO & KiNo (My TwO PeT RaBBiTs) In The NorTheRn PaRt oF SinGaPOrE.


Links of my Friends

Lester Lagos
Gin'
Rekseah
^SpiritAngelo^
Amelyn
kooichi
Yolanda
IZ Reloaded
Clement's Diary
nani
CoUz AlExaNdRiA
dA pUnK
BaBe JoReNa
Francis World
newurbanmale's 235guys

My Other Blogs

BeAuTy ImAgE 2006
My TrAvELLiNg AcRoSS The GLoBe
DeDiCaTeD To HeLLo KiTTy

My Favorite Links

xiaxue.blogspot.com: Everyone's reading it
newurbanmale.com

Previous Archives

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
January 2007

That is Me!

You are Robin - quiet yet powerful
You are Robin! Still young and a bit unsure of
your abilities, nonetheless you are a force to
be reckoned with, a real hidden dragon

Which Witch Hunter Robin Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla




Which Evangelion Child Are You?


Guestbook

View my guestbook | Sign my guestbook

Free
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com